Create a few easy last minute Christmas Sheet Music Rosettes with my ready to go printables:
I used gorgeous vintage sheet music posted by Angie (Knick of Time) and Karen (The Graphics Fairy), to design these rosettes in two different sizes. Use them for embellishing your gifts, or to decorate around the house, or you can even hang them as ornaments on your Christmas tree!
- Print in 100% size on A4 paper
- Score, using the black markings as guidelines
- Cut around the strips, and cut the strips apart on the white lines
- Accordion fold all strips
- Glue 3 of the large strips or 2 of the small strips together with hot glue
- Attach a circle to the back of the rosette with hot glue
- Attach a circle (or other embellishment) to the front of the rosette with hot glue
- Punch a hole and string your rosette with pretty ribbon of your choosing
For the small rosette, my 1 Inch Christmas Circles are the perfect size as seals, with or without bottle caps. For the large rosette, I recommend a 2 inch circle, or trace around any cup or glas you have easily available 🙂 You could also use most any Christmas scrap, cherub or other for these, I have a few available to download HERE.
I have created 3 different small rosettes (One A4-sheet will yield 3 small rosettes) and 3 different large rosettes (One A4-sheet yields 1 large rosette).
I made all of them, but had to rush most of the gifts out of the house before I had time to take pictures, so I might have to make more rosettes during the Christmas days, just so I can take more pictures… 😛 A couple of the rosettes in these pictures are the test versions, that I made while testing different types of sizes and styles. The rosette in the first picture is in the final batch.
High quality print files of all 6 designs can be downloaded here:
These files are free for your personal use and enjoyment 😀
I have used the following elements for these designs:
PS Would you like a closer look on the Cherub Tag from the pictures? Find it here: