Can you resist another easy-peasy Vintage Valentine craft for added Love Circus charm, a Pierrot & Pierrette Love Garland?
Supplies: Hot Glue, Bakers Twine, 4 Wooden Skewers, Today’s Collage Sheets
- Cut out the Pierrot & Pierrette images and the pieces for 8 Cupid’s arrows
- Cut the 4 skewers in halves (or use more skewers if you want longer arrows)
- Arrange your skewers on top of the images in positions that you like
- Punch two holes for each skewer
- Use hot glue to sandwich 2 rear part “feathers” to the skewer
- Cut 7-9 slits on each side of the skewer
- Thread the skewer through the holes you made in the image
- Sandwich 2 heart points to the arrows with hot glue
- Punch 2 holes at the top of each image
- Thread your images into a garland with bakers twine
- Hang and ta-dah!!!
- Cuteness Complete!
Other than the hot glue, these are easy enough for kids to make 😀 My girls (age 9 & 11) are making a batch of Cupid’s Arrows tomorrow, and they completely different ideas on how they want to use the arrow. I will try to take some pictures, and upload eventually, to show you some of their ideas with these Valentine crafts 😉
You might also want to mix with the Pierrots and Pierrettes I uploaded for Day 8 in this series:
If you are not already a confirmed follower of Wings of Whimsy, please click “Follow” to register:
- WordPress-users: in the top left corner of your browser window to register your WordPress-account
- Others readers: in the bottom right corner of your browser window to register your email-address
I have used the following elements for these designs: