The observant Reader may have noticed something strange…: Where did the hearts from the Pierrot & Pierrette Collage Sheets Day 1-5 disappear?
Well, I had something special planned for those hearts: a Vintage Style Big Top Display:
- Cut out the Valentine Big Top and the top flag, remember the slits for the closing tab
- Score all printed lines and between all colors
- Fold softly, don’t create sharp creases
- Glue the sides to the bottom, I did 2 tabs at the time for precision
- Glue the side seam and the roof seam
- Thread a skewer through the rooftop, all the way to the bottom
- Sandwich the skewer with hot glue between a heart and a 2″ circle
- (You can also sandwich the skewer between 2 hearts if you want your Big Top to be seen from all sides)
- Attach the top flag and adjust the skewer to suitable length.
- These can be filled with Valentine treats too, for gifting to someone special 🙂
- Place and ta-dah!!!
- Cuteness Complete!
This file is free for your personal use and enjoyment. Go to the download folder below to grab a copy of the printable collage sheets:
If you are not already a confirmed follower of Wings of Whimsy, please click “Follow” to register:
- WordPress-users: in the top left corner of your browser window to register your WordPress-account
- Others readers: in the bottom right corner of your browser window to register your email-address
I have used the following elements for this design: