I was hoping to share these sooner, so ya’ll would have plenty of time to whisk up a few Easter Lanterns, but I never could get around to making a second set, and I don’t have any good pictures of the first set…:-O
But here they are, and I promise I’ll upload some better RL- pictures asap 😉 Besides, it is a super-quick project, once they are printed this will only take you a few minutes per lantern 😉
- Score and fold a sharp crease along the horizontal line
- Cut the vertical lines
- Glue lanterns with hot glue or double sided tape
- String them for a cute garland, or hang them with a piece of pretty ribbon or tinsel if you prefer individual lanterns.
- These can also be embellished more if you wish, but I recommend attaching any extra embellishments to the top part, not to weigh them down.
- Hang, and TA-DAH: Vintage Easter Cuteness 😀
Go to the folder below to download high quality printable files, and to check out the Easter graphics I have posted earlier:
These files are free for your personal use and enjoyment 🙂
Did you enjoy this post? If you are not already a confirmed follower of Wings of Whimsy, please click “Follow” to register:
- WordPress-users: in the top left corner of your browser window to register your WordPress-account
- Other readers: in the bottom right corner of your browser window to register your email-address
I have used the following sources for these designs:
Follow me on Pinterest: