I have designed a fresh set of Vintage Easter Tags for you today 🙂 The idea is to use them with the letters for a cute Easter garland. Hang them with other Easter decorations to spell the word Easter, featuring wonderful Vintage French Typography, together with Victorian Easter Scraps:
There is also a sheet without the letters, if you wish to use them for plain gift tags.
If your initial is one of these letter, you might also enjoy printing a few of “your” tag, to use with Easter gifts this season. Or maybe your receiver has one of these letters as their initials?
This is how I make most of my tags, you are of course free to make them in any way you prefer:
- Print on matte photo paper (or white cardstock)
- Glue the printed sheet of tags to thin cardboard, cereal boxes is my favorite thickness
- Use mod podge, or spray glue for super-fast crafting
- When the glue is dry, cut out the tags.
- Sand the edges with a little sandpaper, or stain them with ink if you prefer a more worn look
- Tie some nice ribbon, lace or bakers twine to hang.
- (Optional: embellish with glitter, tinsel, ribbon, buttons, etc…)
- Hang, and TA-DAH: Vintage Easter Cuteness 😀
Go to the folder below to download high quality printable files, and to check out the Easter graphics I have posted earlier:
These files are free for your personal use and enjoyment 🙂 Did you enjoy this post? If you are not already a confirmed follower of Wings of Whimsy, please click “Follow” to register:
- WordPress-users: in the top left corner of your browser window to register your WordPress-account
- Other readers: in the bottom right corner of your browser window to register your email-address
I have used the following sources for these designs:
Follow me on Pinterest: