I’ve been totally on a roll with the Alphabet tags, and you will now find ALL the letters in the download folder 😀 I also designed tags with numerals for you, are they not cute:
And I found the p-e-r-f-e-c-t thread for these: it’s TWINE 😀 It is super easy to embroider with, the natural soft color goes so well with the tags, and the texture is just gorgeous 😀
- Print the tags onto matte photo paper (mine is 170g paper) or cardstock
- Use a needle of something sharp to pierce all the white dots
- The red dots are guidelines to show you the letter, they should all be covered with an X (one stitch)
- Embroider with floss or thin crochet thread (for these I used TWINE)
- Glue the sheet to a piece of thin cardboard, I used a cereal box and spray glue, let dry.
- Cut out the tags.
- Punch the holes, string and hang.
- (Optional: embellish your tag with anything you fancy)
- TADAH: Vintage Embroidered Cuteness 🙂
Choose your favorite color, Aqua or Pink, or if you are making several sets you can do some in each color 🙂
If you want plain flip sides, I also added a set of each color without the embroidery patterns. or you can use the plain tags to embellish with your personal style 😀
These files are free for your personal use and enjoyment. Go to the download folder below to grab your high quality copies:
I have used the following source for this design:
Did you enjoy this post? If you are not already a confirmed follower of Wings of Whimsy, please click “Follow” to register and make sure you don’t miss future posts on WoW:
- WordPress-users: in the top left corner of your browser window to register your WordPress-account
- Other readers: in the bottom right corner of your browser window to register your email-address