Are you one of the peeps who simply don’t know how to embroider? Or are you looking for some ready printable tags with no effort on your part? Here are some French Initials Tags to help you out:
- Print the tags onto matte photo paper (mine is 170g paper) or cardstock
- Glue the sheet to a piece of thin cardboard, I used a cereal box and spray glue, let dry.
- Cut out the tags.
- Punch the holes, string and hang.
- (Optional: embellish your tag with anything you fancy)
- TADAH: Vintage Cuteness 🙂
I have also used the same letters for a SUMMERTIME garland, click on image below to download the printable garland, it can be made in several different sizes, depicted is the mini-size:
Can’t see the initials you want? Well, I suppose you must resort to embroidering then, click on image below to download the printable emroidery tags in pink or aqua:
The high quality printable collage sheets can be found in the download folder below. The files are free for your personal use and enjoyment.
I have used the following sources for these designs:
Did you enjoy this post? If you are not already a confirmed follower of Wings of Whimsy, please click “Follow” to register and make sure you don’t miss future posts on WoW:
- WordPress-users: in the top left corner of your browser window to register your WordPress-account
- Other readers: in the bottom right corner of your browser window to register your email-address