You might remember the Vintage Rose Lanterns I shared last week? Here is a matching, cute & easy late summer book craft utilizing the same lovely roses, Vintage Rose Pin Wheels:
Another decor that would be perfect for a Garden Party, or for a shabby chick interior all year 🙂
And they are super easy to make, the old book pages, your printer, a pair of scissors, a small hole punch and a brad is all you need 😀
- Trim your pages to the precise same width, cutting with a ruler and a blade is useful to ensure precision
- Measure the size of the page precisely, mine are 130mmx210mm.
- Create a custom setting for your printer
- Print one pin wheel per page
- Cut out the pin wheel and cut the marked lines from each corner
- Punch 5 small holes where marked
- Collect the 4 wheel leaves onto the brad, and push it through the middle hole
- Fasten the brad on back of the pin wheel
- (Optional 1: If you want your pin wheel on a stick, you can also use the brad to attach a skewer or a straw in the back, or simply hot glue the pin wheel to the stick.)
- (Optional 2: Display your pin wheels on a wreath, either vertical or horizontal)
- Display and TA-DAH: Vintage Rose Pin Wheels :-).
Here are my printables for the 8 different Vintage Rose Pin Wheels:
The high quality Rose Pin Wheels can be found in the download folder below. The files are free for your personal use and enjoyment. The Rose Pin Wheels can also be printed on regular paper, I recommend printing 2 pin wheels per A4-age for a nice size.
All the roses were found on The Old Design Shop, thank you Julie for providing such a wonderful abundance of Vintage Roses 🙂 Take a look over there, it is truly a magical place 😀
Did you enjoy this post? If you are not already a confirmed follower of Wings of Whimsy, please click “Follow” to register and make sure you don’t miss future posts on WoW:
- WordPress-users: in the top left corner of your browser window to register your WordPress-account
- Other readers: in the bottom right corner of your browser window to register your email-address