I’m in the middle of wrapping my Christmas Gifts, and came up with a little trinket box, I thought you might like it too:
If you are gifting hand made jewelry, or maybe cash to someone, this little box could be just perfect 🙂
Each sheet will give 5 little triangular boxes.
- Print the sheet
- Score and fold along the middle line
- Cut the 5 boxes apart
- For each half of the box, score and fold the sides in a triangular shape towards the middle
- Fold the two sides together and punch a hole in the top, so that when you tie a tread through it, the little box is locked shut.
- TADAH: 5 little Vintage Christmas Rose Boxes are ready to be loaded up and gifted to someone special 🙂
Decorate your box with one of my Christmas Banners:
Find your high quality copy in my Christmas download folder, free for your personal use and enjoyment 🙂
Did you enjoy this post? If you are not already a confirmed follower of Wings of Whimsy, please click “Follow” to register and make sure you don’t miss any future posts:
- WordPress-users: in the top left corner of your browser window to register your WordPress-account
- Other readers: in the bottom right corner of your browser window to register your email-address
I have used the following sources for these designs: