I’m in the middle of wrapping my Christmas Gifts, and came up with a little trinket box, I thought you might like it too:
If you are gifting hand made jewelry, or maybe cash to someone, this little box could be just perfect 🙂
Each sheet will give 5 little triangular boxes.
- Print the sheet
- Score and fold along the middle line
- Cut the 5 boxes apart
- For each half of the box, score and fold the sides in a triangular shape towards the middle
- Fold the two sides together and punch a hole in the top, so that when you tie a tread through it, the little box is locked shut.
- TADAH: 5 little Vintage Christmas Rose Boxes are ready to be loaded up and gifted to someone special 🙂
Decorate your box with one of my Christmas Banners:
Find your high quality copy in my Christmas download folder, free for your personal use and enjoyment 🙂
Did you enjoy this post? If you are not already a confirmed follower of Wings of Whimsy, please click “Follow” to register and make sure you don’t miss any future posts:
- WordPress-users: in the top left corner of your browser window to register your WordPress-account
- Other readers: in the bottom right corner of your browser window to register your email-address
I have used the following sources for these designs:
2 thoughts on “Vintage Christmas Rose Trinket Box”
These are sooo beautiful sweetie, and just perfect to hold some cash for my oldest girls here too, so they´re getting printed as I write this. Thanks sooo very much. I had been thinking about what I could just find to make a little fast here for that, so it wasn´t just an envelope with some money in, and this is just the answer to my cry for help, so thanks soo much for once again to ccome to my rescue here in the last minute, when I´m running out of time to create larger projects.
Have a wonderful day and loads of great fun sweet lady.
Woohoo!! I’m so happy to hear that, to think that a small piece of my designs will be lying under your Christmas tree this season…lol xoxoxo