Here is a set of brand new 2015 tags, I created with wonderful May Bowley Old Style Music Ladies, combined with playing around with Carte Postale brushes in Photoshop:
I think they came out looking rather French 😀
- Print the tags onto matte photo paper (mine is 170g paper) or cardstock
- Glue the sheet to a piece of thin cardboard, I used a cereal box and spray glue, let dry.
- Cut out the tags.
- Punch the holes, string and hang.
- (Optional: embellish your tag with anything you fancy)
- TADAH: Vintage Cuteness 🙂
Find your high quality copy in the download folder, free for your personal use and enjoyment 🙂
Here’s a low resolution preview of the individual tags:
My confirmed followers will find these in high quality as individual PNG-files in the Exclusive Folder. Have you forgotten how to access the Exclusive Folder? Please post in the comments and I’ll send you a private note!
Did you enjoy this post? If you are not already a confirmed follower of Wings of Whimsy, please click “Follow” to register and make sure you don’t miss any future posts:
- WordPress-users: in the top left corner of your browser window to register your WordPress-account
- Other readers: in the bottom right corner of your browser window to register your email-address
I have used elements from the following sources for these designs: