Here is another romantic fan, with Petrine Wiik and her sisters:
- Print the sheets onto matte photo paper (I use 170g paper) or cardstock
- Glue the sheets to thin cardboard, I use a cereal box and spray glue, let dry.
- Cut out the fan leaves.
- (Optional: ink the edges of each leaf for a more vintage look)
- Punch the holes, and arrange your fan to spell L’AMOUR, fasten the leaves together with a brad.
- Attach a piece of ribbon to the back according to my example to be able to open and close the fan (the white tape can be covered in something nicer, I just wanted to show you as clear as possible how I did it!).
- (Optional: embellish your fan with anything you fancy)
- TADAH: Belle Epoque Romantic Style 🙂
Here is a low resolution preview of the printable sheets:
Find your high quality copy in the download folder, free for your personal use and enjoyment 🙂
The Petrine Wiik Photography Collection can be found here:
This fan was based on the French L’AMOUR fan I have designed (click on the image to go to the original post):
If you are looking for more fans, I also have another few for you to choose from (click on the images to go the original posts and download these):
Did you enjoy this post? If you are not already a confirmed follower of Wings of Whimsy, please click “Follow” to register and make sure you don’t miss any future posts:
- WordPress-users: in the top left corner of your browser window to register your WordPress-account
- Other readers: in the bottom right corner of your browser window to register your email-address