Here is another romantic fan, with Petrine Wiik and her sisters:
- Print the sheets onto matte photo paper (I use 170g paper) or cardstock
- Glue the sheets to thin cardboard, I use a cereal box and spray glue, let dry.
- Cut out the fan leaves.
- (Optional: ink the edges of each leaf for a more vintage look)
- Punch the holes, and arrange your fan to spell L’AMOUR, fasten the leaves together with a brad.
- Attach a piece of ribbon to the back according to my example to be able to open and close the fan (the white tape can be covered in something nicer, I just wanted to show you as clear as possible how I did it!).
- (Optional: embellish your fan with anything you fancy)
- TADAH: Belle Epoque Romantic Style 🙂
Here is a low resolution preview of the printable sheets:
Find your high quality copy in the download folder, free for your personal use and enjoyment 🙂
The Petrine Wiik Photography Collection can be found here:
Would you like to have this fan with YOUR personal images and text? I’ll be adding that option to my ETSY shop shortly, so please visit:
This fan was based on the French L’AMOUR fan I have designed (click on the image to go to the original post):
If you are looking for more fans, I also have another few for you to choose from (click on the images to go the original posts and download these):
Did you enjoy this post? If you are not already a confirmed follower of Wings of Whimsy, please click “Follow” to register and make sure you don’t miss any future posts:
- WordPress-users: in the top left corner of your browser window to register your WordPress-account
- Other readers: in the bottom right corner of your browser window to register your email-address
6 thoughts on “Belle Epoque Sisters Fan – Petrine Wiik Collection”
I love these fans!
I’m very happy! I hope you used my printable to make one of your own 🙂 xoxoxo
Once again you´ve just made a wonderful piece of art out of some ordinary photos, and what an awesome way to dsplay some of these old pictures, so they´re not just hidden at the bottom of a drawer somewhere. I love this idea, and also just got a complete different idea from this too, I think, I might have to try here too very soon, so thanks a lot for that as well.
Have a wonderful week-end and lots of fun with your lovely girls.
I’m very curious about your idea Hunny! I guess you were probably not able to create much during your never-ending flu, but maybe you are finally feeling up to taking some old pictures to another level…lol! xoxoxo
What a great idea – I can imagine one with pictures of my great aunts!!!!!
YES!!! That is exactly the type of images this fan is just right for 😀 Please share pictures, if you ever get around to making one 😀 xoxoxo