My girls have had a week of winter vacation from school this week, and I had to work. So I’ve been spending the afternoons and evenings with them, trying to make up for us not having a real vacation. My studio and WoW has been almost abandoned this week…lol! But not quite, here is a set of tags I made with Victorian scraps:
I’m very sorry about getting backlogged with your messages this week, I’ll sit down and answer everything later this weekend :-O
- Print the sheet onto matte photo paper (I use 170g paper) or cardstock
- Glue the sheet to thin cardboard, I use a cereal box and spray glue, let dry.
- Cut out the individual tags.
- (Optional: ink the edges of each leaf for a more vintage look)
- Punch holes and tie the tags with a piece of silk ribbon.
- TADAH: Cute Victorian Winter Girls 🙂
I’m thinking these tags would also be very nice as bookmarks.
Find your high quality copy in the download folder, free for your personal use and enjoyment 🙂
Did you enjoy this post? If you are not already a confirmed follower of Wings of Whimsy, please click “Follow” to register and make sure you don’t miss any future posts:
- WordPress-users: in the top left corner of your browser window to register your WordPress-account
- Other readers: in the bottom right corner of your browser window to register your email-address