I wanted to whip up a new set of Easter tags, that was also matching my sets from last year, and my choice fell on Victorian Cherub Scraps:
Here is how I make all my tags:
- Print the sheet onto matte photo paper (I use 170g paper) or cardstock
- Glue the sheet to thin cardboard, I use a cereal box and spray glue, let dry.
- Cut out the individual tags.
- (Optional: ink the edges of each leaf for a more vintage look)
- Punch holes and tie the tags with a piece of ribbon, twine or lace.
- TADAH: Cute Victorian Easter Tags 🙂
And here is the low resolution individual tags:
My registered followers will find the individual cards in high quality the Exclusive folder 🙂
Go to the folder below to download high quality printable collage sheet, and to check out the Easter graphics I posted earlier years:
This file is free for your personal use and enjoyment 🙂
These are the older Easter tags in the same style (click on the pictures to go to the original posts and download these):
Did you enjoy this post? If you are not already a confirmed follower of Wings of Whimsy, please click “Follow” to register:
- WordPress-users: in the top left corner of your browser window to register your WordPress-account
- Other readers: in the bottom right corner of your browser window to register your email-address