In my Christmas series this year, there are 25 Christmas Stockings, combining various Christmas graphics with a vintage Stocking template. Here is No 6:
The original sheets of the Vintage Christmas Stockings are made in A3-size.
- Take the original file to print at at print shop for a Really Big Stocking, and glue only the edges together (or sow them with a sewing machine). Attach some ribbon to the top back side, to hang your finished stocking.
- To use these for a Garland, print in A4-size and use the extra piece with each stocking to create a top bend, then hang the stockings on a string and tie each stocking with another piece of ribbon.
- To use as Gift Tags, print TWO stockings to an A4-sheet, use the extra piece to create a top bend, write your greeting inside the stocking, and tie each stocking with a piece of ribbon.
- To use these as Christmas Tree Ornaments, print TWO stockings to an A4-sheet, score down the middle line, use spray glue to glue the two sides together.
- If you want to use these for an Advent Countdown, also cut out the number, punch a hole in it and attach it with string or ribbon.
These files are free for your personal use and enjoyment. Go to the download folder below to grab your high quality copies 🙂
Did you enjoy this post? If you are not already a confirmed follower of Wings of Whimsy, please click “Follow” to register and make sure you don’t miss any future posts:
- WordPress-users: in the top left corner of your browser window to register your WordPress-account
- Other readers: in the bottom right corner of your browser window to register your email-address
I have used elements from the following sources for this design: