I created a set of Belle Epoque Ladies Tags:
- Print the tag sheet on cardstock, I use Canon Matte photopaper (170g).
- Then attach the tag sheet to thin cardboard with spray glue, I save all my cereal boxes for this.
- Cut out the individual tags
- Punch a hole in each tag and string them with pretty lace or ribbon.
These files are free for your personal use and enjoyment. Go to the download folder below to grab your high quality copy 🙂
Did you enjoy this post? If you are not already a confirmed follower of Wings of Whimsy, please click “Follow” to register and make sure you don’t miss any future posts:
- WordPress-users: in the top left corner of your browser window to register your WordPress-account
- Other readers: in the bottom right corner of your browser window to register your email-address
I have used elements from the following sources for this design: