The last batch of 4 easy little Vintage Wallpaper Gift Bags again features various Rose patterns:
The Wallpaper Gift Bags are sized to print one bag per A4 page. I used plain 80g printer paper for these, but you can also try printing on heavier paper or cardstock for a more exclusive feel.
- Score along the bottom, and on the grey lines before cutting out the bag
- Cut out the bag – make sure all the grey marks are cut away do not cut out the top part!
- Fold all the previously scored lines
- Glue one piece of the back onto the other, and then glue the bottom to close the bag. I used double sided craft tape for a quick finish, but a gluestick would work well also.
- Use som pretty scissors to cut a scalloped or other patterned top edge on your bag
- Punch two holes in the upper part of the bag, for pretty ribbon, lace or twine.
- Alternative: you can also close these bags with a button closure, or fold down the top and glue it closed with pretty washi tape.
The files are free for your personal use and enjoyment. Go to the download folder below to grab your high quality copies 🙂Did you enjoy this post? If you are not already a confirmed follower of Wings of Whimsy, please click “Follow” to register and make sure you don’t miss any future posts. Scroll down to the bottom footer, and you will find the button/field to register your email to the right 🙂