Here is batch No 4 with Vintage Wallpaper iPhone 6 Covers, this batch features more pretty Rose Wallpapers:
Make sure you print the Wallpaper iPhone Covers at 100% or they will not fit. You also need a clear plastic/rubber casing/skin to use these. I ordered mine on ebay from Hong Kong, it only cost a little over $1.
- Print on cardstock. I use Canon Matte Photo Paper (170g).
- Cut out the individual covers with scissors
- Cut out the holes for the camera with a sharp craft knife
- Insert your new cover into the clear skin
- Attach the skin/casing to your iPhone 6 or 6S
- TADAAAH: You have updated your iPhone in genuine vintage style 🙂
- And: you have 5 other covers to swap with 😀
- Alternative 1: You can of course embellish your iPhone cover too: how about stamping your initials, or maybe you whole name? 🙂
- Alternative 2: Spread the love! If you have friends or family members with iPhone 6 or 6S, let them have a few of these too 😀
The files are free for your personal use and enjoyment. Go to the download folder below to grab your high quality copies 🙂Did you enjoy this post? If you are not already a confirmed follower of Wings of Whimsy, please click “Follow” to register and make sure you don’t miss any future posts. Scroll down to the bottom footer, and you will find the button/field to register your email to the right 🙂