Wallpaper Birdhouse No 22 is made with pretty neutral flowers, I think this pattern would go well with a shabby chic style:
I have designed this project to print on two A4 pages, for a large Birdhouse. If you would like to make a smaller Birdhouse, simply print both pages onto ONE A4-sheet.
- Score and fold on all the dotted lines
- Cut apart on the solid lines and around the pieces
- Glue the bottom together
- Glue the walls together and use the 4 tiny marks to align them on the bottom
- Glue the roof-tiles on, starting from the lowest one, adding the top ridge last
- Insert a skewer (or a straw) for the perch
I have not embellished my Birdhouse, but you can use pearls, glitter, ribbon to really personalize!
Did you enjoy this post? If you are not already a confirmed follower of Wings of Whimsy, please click “Follow” to register and make sure you don’t miss any future posts. Scroll down to the bottom footer, and you will find the button/field to register your email to the right 🙂