The cute and very easy little Wallpaper Berry Baskets keep coming, tonight I’m sharing a basket with pretty watercolor-like roses on an ornamental background held in neutral colors, with pretty gilded accents:
- Print two copies on A4 papers for a large basket, or two copies onto one A4 paper for a small basket
- Cut out the pieces of the basket
- Score on the white dotted lines and fold
- Staple the border to the edges of the basket
- Glue the two pieces of the handle together
- Punch holes on two sides of the basket and on both ends of the handle
- Attach the handle with brads.
I have also included a second version, suited for punching holes with a 1″ circle punch:Here is an example of a finished basket, in the small size:
If you want to make the Wallpaper Strawberries, there is a selection of those HERE.
The files are free for your personal use and enjoyment. Go to the download folder below to grab your high quality copies 🙂
Did you enjoy this post? If you are not already a confirmed follower of Wings of Whimsy, please click “Follow” to register and make sure you don’t miss any future posts. Scroll down to the bottom footer, and you will find the button/field to register your email to the right 🙂