Sorry guys, I’ve just completed the busiest week of the year at work (I work at a University College): the semester opening week, phew! To make up for my lack of posts here, I’m therefore throwing in three new Berry Baskets in one go:
- Print two copies on A4 papers for a large basket, or two copies onto one A4 paper for a small basket
- Cut out the pieces of the basket
- Score on the white dotted lines and fold
- Staple the border to the edges of the basket
- Glue the two pieces of the handle together
- Punch holes on two sides of the basket and on both ends of the handle
- Attach the handle with brads.
I have also included the second versions, suited for punching holes with a 1″ circle punch:
Here is an example of finished baskets, in both sizes:
If you want to make the Wallpaper Strawberries, there is a selection of those HERE.
The files are free for your personal use and enjoyment. Go to the download folder below to grab your high quality copies 🙂
Did you enjoy this post? If you are not already a confirmed follower of Wings of Whimsy, please click “Follow” to register and make sure you don’t miss any future posts. Scroll down to the bottom footer, and you will find the button/field to register your email to the right 🙂