The lovely 1902 Christmas Ladies I used for these tags are believed to be painted by Frances Brundage:
I hope these will be added to some of your gifts this season 🙂
- Print the tag sheet on cardstock, I use Canon Matte photopaper (170g).
- Attach the tag sheet to thin cardboard with spray glue, I save all my cereal boxes for this.
- Cut out the individual tags
- Punch a hole in each tag and string them with pretty lace or ribbon.
Here is a low resolution preview of the individual tags:
The file is free for your personal use and enjoyment. Go to the download folder below to grab your high quality copy 🙂
Did you enjoy this post? If you are not already a confirmed follower of Wings of Whimsy, please click “Follow” to register and make sure you don’t miss any future posts:
- WordPress-users: in the top left corner of your browser window to register your WordPress-account
- Other readers: in the bottom right corner of your browser window to register your email-address
I used elements from the following source for these designs: