My Easter Bunny Tags are among my most popular posts, so today I’m sharing another set:
- Print the sheet onto matte photo paper (I use 170g paper) or cardstock
- Glue the sheet to thin cardboard, I use a cereal box and spray glue, let dry.
- Cut out the individual tags.
- (Optional: ink the edges of each tag for a more vintage look)
- Punch holes and tie the tags with a piece of ribbon, twine or lace.
- TADAH: Cute Victorian Easter Tags 🙂
Find your high quality copy, free for your personal use and enjoyment in the download folder below 🙂
Click on the images below, if you want more Easter Bunny Tags:
Did you enjoy this post? If you are not already a confirmed follower of Wings of Whimsy, please click “Follow” to register and make sure you don’t miss any future posts. Scroll down to the bottom footer, and you will find the button/field to register your email to the right 🙂