Inspired by Brigitte’s comment on yesterday’s images of Easter Boy & Girl, I decided to use them for a ready made set of tags too:
Sadly, I only have two images in this set, but I plan to embellish the tags differently, so each one will be unique still 🙂
Here are the general instructions:
- Print the sheet onto cardstock (I use Canon Matte Photo Paper, 170g)
- Glue the sheet to thin cardboard, I use a cereal box and spray glue, let dry.
- Cut out the individual tags.
- (Optional: ink the edges of each tag for a more vintage look)
- (Optional: embellish with glitter, gems or Dresden trims)
- Punch holes and tie the tags with a piece of ribbon, twine or lace.
- TADAH: Cute Victorian Easter Tags 🙂
Find your high quality copy, free for your personal use and enjoyment in the download folder below 🙂
Did you enjoy this post? If you are not already a confirmed follower of Wings of Whimsy, please click “Follow” to register and make sure you don’t miss any future posts. Scroll down to the bottom footer, and you will find the button/field to register your email to the right 🙂