I used the Floral Easter Faces from yesterday to design some charming Egg Carton Labels:
My Easter Egg Cartons are filled with yummy Easter treats, and are great as little gifts to friends or family, or as a hostess gift if you are invited to an Easter Party 😀
I’ve been collecting the 6-pack egg cartons for a long time, especially when I have purchased the yellow and green cartons! But if yours are white only, or if you want other colors, just paint them first with some acrylic paint! I also started trying to crack the eggs carefully, so I can use the shells as precious little candy cups inside the egg cartons. Just rinse them off and put them back into the carton upside down, until you are ready to cah-raft with them 😀
Here is the super easy DIY:
- Print my Egg Cartons Labels on white cardstock (I use Canon Matte Photo paper, 160g)
- Cut out the labels, I used a corner punch to round the edges of the inside label
- Optional: accent the images with glitter glue (I used Stickles in various colors, when I did not have a matching color, I used clear Diamond). Let dry well (I left mine over night)
- Use a glue stick to cover the back of the labels well, and align the outside label to fit directly on top of the original egg carton label. The inside label has room for a short greeting (on the egg).
- Fill your cartons with yummy treats, fresh EGGS or anything you fancy!
- TA-DAH: you have your own unique Easter Egg Cartons
Here are low resolution previews of the printable Egg Carton Labels:
In case your original egg carton labels are shaped differently than what seems to be the “standard” labels here in Norway, you can try carefully removing the original label, and crop the Floral Easter Faces Labels to fit your cartons.
If that also is not working out for you, go back to yesterday’s post and print out the originals, peel an original label off your carton and use it as a template to trace around. If you can’t manage to peel it off in one piece, simply cut one out from one of your cartons 😉
Find your high quality copies, free for your personal use and enjoyment in the download folder below 🙂
Did you enjoy this post? If you are not already a confirmed follower of Wings of Whimsy, please click “Follow” to register and make sure you don’t miss any future posts. Scroll down to the bottom footer, and you will find the button/field to register your email to the right 🙂
I used elements from the following source for these designs:
Floral Easter Faces – Wings of Whimsy
Easter Bunnies with Egg – The Graphics Fairy
3 thoughts on “Egg Carton Labels – Floral Faces”
Thanks for a great idea to use the floral faces! I love the images you share but sometimes don’t know how to use them. I love all the vintage images.
Hello I have been a deltiologist for 64 years and the images you use on the egg boxes, ,known as “petal heads” in deltiology, are by Irene Marcellus. However, the petal head tags you believe to be Frances Brundage, are definitely not her work. I have been a collector of her work all my life. The artist of those petal heads on the tags, was uncredited . I have that set, and they are Art Nouveau. The cherubs heads you have displayed on the site side bars are Ellen Hattie Clapsaddle images.