Here is the last batch of Easter Egg Carton Labels, all of them with adorable images:
I’ve been collecting egg cartons for a long time, especially when I have purchased the yellow and green cartons! But if yours are white only, or if you want other colors, just paint them first with some acrylic paint! I also started trying to crack the eggs carefully, so I can use the shells as precious little candy cups inside the egg cartons. Just rinse them off and put them back into the carton upside down, until you are ready to cah-raft with them 😀
Here is the super easy DIY:
- Print my Egg Cartons Labels on white cardstock (I use Canon Matte Photo paper, 160g)
- Cut out the labels
- Optional: accent the images with glitter glue (I used Stickles in various colors, when I did not have a matching color, I used clear Diamond). Let dry well (I left mine over night)
- Use a glue stick to cover the back of the labels well, and align the label to fit directly on top of the original egg carton label.
- Fill your cartons with yummy treats, fresh EGGS or anything you fancy!
- TA-DAH: you have your own unique Easter Egg Cartons
In case your original egg carton labels are shaped differently than what seems to be the “standard” labels here in Norway, you can try to carefully peel an original label off your carton and use it as a template to trace around. If you can’t manage to peel it off in one piece, simply cut one out from one of your cartons and crop the Egg Carton Labels to fit your cartons.
Find your high quality copies, free for your personal use and enjoyment in the download folder below 🙂
Did you enjoy this post? If you are not already a confirmed follower of Wings of Whimsy, please click “Follow” to register and make sure you don’t miss any future posts. Scroll down to the bottom footer, and you will find the button/field to register your email to the right 🙂
I used elements from the following sources for these designs: