I think the May Bowley Old Style Music Ladies simply calls out to become a new fan:
- Print the sheets onto matte photo paper (mine is 170g paper) or cardstock
- Glue the sheets to thin cardboard, I used a cereal box and spray glue, let dry.
- Cut out the fan leaves.
- (Optional: ink the edges of each leaf for a more vintage look)
- Punch the holes, and arrange your fan how you like it, fasten the leaves together with a brad.
- Attach a piece of ribbon to the back according to my example to be able to open and close the fan (the white tape can be covered in something nicer, I just wanted to show you as clear as possible how I did it!).
- (Optional: embellish your fan with anything you fancy)
- TADAH: Vintage Cuteness 🙂
Find your high quality copy in the download folder, free for your personal use and enjoyment 🙂
Here’s a low resolution preview of the individual leaves:
My confirmed followers will find these in high quality as individual PNG-files in the Exclusive Folder. Have you forgotten how to access the Exclusive Folder? Please post in the comments and I’ll send you a private note!
If you are looking for more fans, I also have another few for you to choose from (click on the images to go the original posts and download these):
Did you enjoy this post? If you are not already a confirmed follower of Wings of Whimsy, please click “Follow” to register and make sure you don’t miss any future posts:
- WordPress-users: in the top left corner of your browser window to register your WordPress-account
- Other readers: in the bottom right corner of your browser window to register your email-address
I have used elements from the following sources for these designs: