If you make Valentine Sweethearts on thin cardboard, with the various frames I have shared, (and will continue to share for a few more days), you might discover that a couple of easels will be helpful when you are arranging your Sweethearts:
Use my printables to craft 2 romantic Paper Easels:
- Print out the front and back pages
- Glue them together with spray glue, let the glue dry for a few minutes.
- Cut the two easels apart
- Score along the middle lines
- Fold and press into a sharp fold
- Use some paper clips or little clothes clips to to hold your two sides of the easel firmly together, while you cut it out.
- I also inked the edges, for a more vintage, worn look.
- Place your Sweethearts, or other paper treasures, on the easels and enjoy 🙂
If the image you want to display is heavy, you can make the easels more solid by sandwiching a piece of thin cardboard (cereal box) between the front and back layers when you are glueing them together.
Find your high quality copies of the files in the download folder, free for your personal use and enjoyment 🙂
Did you enjoy this post? If you are not already a confirmed follower of Wings of Whimsy, please click “Follow” to register and make sure you don’t miss any future posts:
- WordPress-users: in the top left corner of your browser window to register your WordPress-account
- Other readers: in the bottom right corner of your browser window to register your email-address
I have used elements from the following source for this design: